The Among Us Book Tag

October 25, 2020



Today i'm doing the Among Us booktag! This was created by @theglitterybookworm_  on instagram and I thought it looked like so much fun! 

So without further ado, lets get into the tag! 

Lobby: The next book on your TBR



The next book i'm planning on reading is Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller. I received this one recently and it looks like so much fun! I recently read The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller and i fell in love with it so I cannot wait to dive into more of her work! 

Crewmate: An author you trust



For an author I trust, I would definitely have to say Cassandra Clare! I have read most of her books and I've enjoyed them all! Her writing and characters get better and better with every book she writes! 

Imposter: A book that betrayed you



I want to mention a couple of books for this one. There were two books that I was highly anticipating this year and both of them disappointed me so much! 

The first one was The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins. I absolutely adore the hunger games and when I heard we were getting a prequel I was so excited! Unfortunately, I ended up DNFing this one because I just found it really boring. 

The other book that betrayed me was Blood & Honey by Shelby Mahurin. Serpent & Dove was one of my favourite books of 2019 but Blood & Honey was a massive disappointment for me. The plot felt bitty and the characters I fell in love with were very off in this sequel. I'm still going to read Gods & Monsters to see how this series ends but after this book, i'm not holding out much hope.

Tasks: a Book that took you a long time to finish



The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo took me a month to finish! I was really enjoying the book but I read it at a time when I had barely any time to read! 

Sabotage: a book that surprised you



This year I was really surprised by Six of Crows! I really didn't think this book was going to be my cup of tea but I ended up absolutely loving this book! The characters were so engaging and I loved the world building. 

This year i've read and enjoyed lots of books with morally grey characters so I think i've discovered a new favourite trope! 

Thank you for reading this post! I had a lot of fun doing this tag

I'm tagging @perfectpaperbacks @canbefoundfangirling @literaryleisha and anyone else who feels like they'd like to do this tag! 



You Might Also Like

0 Comments